Monday, July 28, 2008

Chew on this...

It's amazing how every week we discover something new about Braeden. Over the past 2 weeks we have noticed that every time we put anything in grabbing distance of him, he manages to pull it to his mouth to chew on. His favorite chew toy: his hands. (All the more reason to make sure they're VERY clean!) In a close second place, his toy phone (given to him by his "Aunt" Laura- thanks again, Ra!) Even when we go to burp him, he tries to chew on the burp cloth. We've even used chilled teethers because he seems to enjoy those as well. (I have to say I'm very thankful for the toys with the special teething pieces on them. They're awesome!) Once he starts crawling, we'll really have to keep a close eye on him as a new world of things to chew on open up to him. :)


"I love kisses from mommy and daddy! Oh, and I love my fingers!"


Sitting with Mimi...


After bath time...


This was especially interesting...ewwww!(I promise we did NOT plan or pose this one!)

No comments: