Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Outing

Last Thursday, Braeden and I (Heidi) went to visit the Honeysuckle Hill farm in Springfield, TN with CKC (the mother's day out where I work.) I'm not really sure that Braeden knew much of what was going on but I was able to get some pictures of him from the day so that one day I can prove to him that he did in fact go to a farm/pumpkin patch during his first Autumn. (Oddly enough, you'll see that there isn't one single pumpkin in any of our pictures even though it was technically a trip to a pumpkin patch. Too bad I realized that a little too late.)

The orchard with apple, peach, and pear trees.


Warning: You may notice a theme in many of the following pictures...

Braeden and a horse



Braeden and a calf


Braeden and a donkey (as you can see, he's much more interested in the strap on his stroller.)


Braeden and the pigs


Braeden and a rooster (I think...)


Thanksgiving is a-comin'!


Braeden and mommy on the hayride

No comments: