Our happy little family
Crazy eyes (and hair!)
Well, as you can see I have changed the page background to reflect our excitement that Braeden will be celebrating his first birthday at the end of the month! But before we can do that, I have to mention that he recently celebrated 11 months of being on this planet. He has definitely mastered the art of crawling and cruising. He will stand by himself and almost tease us as he looks as if he is about to take that first independent step toward us. Once that happens, you'll be the first to know! :) He's gotten very good at self-feeding finger foods and some of his favorites include Gerber Graduate yogurt melts, puffs, and lil' crunchies. We've also worked with him on using a cup but honestly he's more interested in chewing on the cup rather than using it to drink from. We'll get there one day! :) (I've learned that persistence is an important word when working with a small child!)
I'm including a video of Braeden and his new "trick". This is a truck that my mom and dad got for him for Christmas. It's amazing because he will keep himself entertained doing this for a pretty lengthy amount of time! Ah, the simplicity of it all! :)
I'm including a video of Braeden and his new "trick". This is a truck that my mom and dad got for him for Christmas. It's amazing because he will keep himself entertained doing this for a pretty lengthy amount of time! Ah, the simplicity of it all! :)





2 comments:
My goodness! I can't believe how well he is moving around already. It's amazing.
I know! Isn't it so funny how they can grow and learn so quickly? Pretty soon he'll have us running to keep up with him!
Post a Comment