This past week was Braeden's first Easter experience (being that last Easter he was partying in the womb) and it was quite a busy week! He began his first week at daycare (I prefer to call it "school"...I know, I'm such a teacher) and had all of the Easter festivities to take part in as well. What a busy little 1-year old! He did magnificently during his first couple of days at school and being that it was "Holy week", he wasn't there the complete 5 days. He is the youngest in his 1-year olds class and seems to really like his teacher and new friends! His teacher even puts together lesson plans (a woman after my own heart) and they have art projects, Bible lessons, story time, indoor and outdoor play time, etc. Lots of entertainment for little ones who are discovering the world around them in a new and fascinating way! On Thursday since school was out, I got the chance to go in and take part in the Easter Egg Hunt and party! He did pretty well and was able to find several eggs on his own. The rest we had to grab and put directly in front of him so he would be interested in them. Braeden also enlightened us to the fact that finding the eggs is not nearly as fun as picking them up, throwing them, and watching them roll! Here are pictures and a video of his egg hunt adventures.
Yes, I was one of those parents who forgot an Easter basket/bag for her child! :(



Easter Sunday was awesome! This was the first Easter in many years that Matt and I have been able to share with family. To add icing on the cake, it was also Braeden's first Easter so it was quite special all around. Church came first and then we shared in some tasty food that afternoon!





This is one of my new favorite videos! Matt's family from around the area came over including cousin Josh who is about 5 years older than Braeden. Well, the 2 boys seem to really enjoy one another's company and Braeden especially finds Josh intriguing. I am so glad we caught this on video! Take a look! *Disclaimer: you may hear Josh mention something about a "tush" and "tooting" (although other words will be used.) :) hehe*







No comments:
Post a Comment