Thursday, June 18, 2009



Okay...so it's that time again. Time for the rare and mysterious co-blogger to make an appearance--"Da-DA!" Hey everybody! It's me, Matt.

I just wanted to take a minute and say how WONDERFUL and incredible my lovely wife has been these last couple months for our family--she's been a rock. Not only has she kept all of you folks out there in cyberspace up to date with her diligent blogging, but she has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to help our family, which most of you never get to see.

From the minute we got here, she went straight to work finalizing her plans to go back to the classroom to substitute. The very next week she began working full-time and didn't stop till the school year was over. But by then she was at home every night busily updating her portfolio so that she could finish the REAL work she had been doing for 2 months--putting herself in position to land a full-time job for the fall. (And I don't need to tell you how hard that is these days...)

And now that she's done that (which I am SO proud of her for...I can't even express it), she's gone the EXTRA mile to get a summer job to carry us through till then. Not only that, she still cooks, cleans, takes care of Braeden every afternoon by herself, and well, I could go on. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Basically, she's my hero. And I know this week is FATHER'S day and all, but well, I'm slow. So this is my salute to my princess. She is still as amazing and beautiful as the day I met her. We're just OLD now! Ha...okay, I'M old. But I love her with all my heart and always will. Here's to you, baby!

No comments: